Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bottled neck

Just had lunch over at Tropicana City Mall. What can I say? First of all, it's a small restaurant that offers porridge/congee and a small portion of noodle choice. Yes, the variety is there. But that's it. Nothing more for me to talk about. The food quality is really below sea level. Either it's too salty, too plain or just plain lousy. So far, this restaurant is the worst amongst those I had tried in the complex.

And most of all, since I do not want to waste my hard earn cash, I am forced to swallow the bowl of tasteless noodle down my throat. Please people, avoid this shop at all cause. Unless you want to taste the sour grape for once.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Baby Bedding said...

Is it true or habit to blame others.

 
At June 9, 2012 at 5:52 PM , Anonymous TX Home Movers said...

The salty food is harmful for health.every thing excess is bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home