Thursday, April 1, 2010

Booq!


Yup. It's a messenger bag. I just love messenger bags for no reason. Be it Crumpler, Fossil or anything as long as the design is stylish and with some rugged touches.

Well, this time I'm taking about a messenger bag from Booq. It is designed to be extremely tough, with an abundance of functionality, such as a removable protective laptop sleeve, adjustable seatbelt nylon shoulder strap with removable shoulder pad and stabilizing strap, large front pocket with built in organizer, exterior handle and trolley pass-through on the back, and much more. It's already in my wishlist. But kind of hard to get it here in Malaysia.

See...there's even an iPhone pocket!

But my wife already forbid me to get any more bags because she said I have enough bags already that can even fill up the closet. Truly sad case...By the way, currently I'm using a Crumpler.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home