Friday, April 2, 2010

Tell me...how to train a dragon?


I've booked 3 tickets on How To Train a Dragon. Watching it with my wife and son. He is 4 years old now. Hope he is interested in this movie since it's a 3D animation. This is the third time I bring him to cinema.

The first movie we went was Storm Rider 2. He seemed to be caught with the movie whole. Maybe it's his first time to a movie theatre and the scenario was dark with big TV in front of him.

The second movie we watch was Avatar. That time was a bit hard for him to concentrate. He kept asking me to take him to the washroom. Sometimes he did pee, sometimes he just wants to take some fresh air. I missed most of the important part of the movie. Nonetheless, I'm alright with it.

By the way, initially I was planning to watch Clash of The Titans. All the tickets are fully reserved. Shoot!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home