Friday, April 2, 2010

In need of Superheroes?

I'm sure most of us have idolize some fictional characters in the comics world or even animations. Well, so far I have group 3 of my most favourite characters of all time. I plan to insert about 10, but can't think of any that I really like. Okay, here are the list. Starting from no.3 (drumming)...

At no.3: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

What can I say. She is one bad-ass Batgirl. Although she does not talk much (she had training on body reading) but her outfit is cool. Just like a Batgirl should looks like. I'm sure the thugs will be very scared if she appears to stop them. Besides, she is expert in martial arts too.

Continue at no.2: Gambit (X-Men)

Gambit, he is such a cool character. Although not that powerful, he has cool mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. When Gambit thus charges an object and throws it at a target, the object releases this energy explosively on impact.

And no.1 goes to: Batman

He is my character ever since I was 6 years old. I still remembered when I was watching Justice League of America in the early 80s. He looks damn cool even though he does not have any superhuman powers. He is one sickly the best human being living on earth in terms of physical and mental strength. He can beat up enemy even if they have super powers. He is the man with most thinking on how to defeat an enemy. Batman is the man!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home