Monday, April 5, 2010

Another busy weekend

It was a busy weekend for me. Taking care of the children, the housework, iron clothing and etc. Basically, it's hard to get your own sweet time together with either yourself or with my wife or children. The only time I had personal time with my wife was while waiting for my son's music lesson to be over. It's like about 35 minutes. Although the time is not gracious, at least we get to catch our time together.

We had our lunch as usual, this time chicken rice at a nearby stall. Yummy, but we do get thirsty afterward from the msgs (monosodium glutamate). Also, I was sweating like a dog because the weather was extremely baking like oven. After picking my son up from the class, business as usual. Everyone was so busy doing their own work as if it will not end. In the end, all things comes to settle down towards midnight.

At least, I got a glimpsed of Fabian Cancellara taking the win in Tour of Flanders. And to me this is one nice dessert before I get myself into dreamland.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home